Multicat, triple screw, shallow draft, multipurpose coastal tug/workboat.
Download vessel specification
- 2003 by Damen Shipyards, Hardinxveld
- Bureau Veritas I 3/3 (E) Tug ‘Coastal Waters’. Loadline Certificate. UK M.C.A. Code of Practice for workboats up to 24 metres loadline
length, Category 1, up to 150 miles from safe haven.
| Draft min.
- Main Engines
- 3 x Cummins KTA-19M3 engines, total 2300 bhp, driving 1550mm dia fixed pitch propellers in nozzles through Reintjes reduction gearboxes.
- Bollard Pull
- 29.5 tonnes
- Free Running Speed
- 10.5 knots
- Fuel Capacity
- Fresh Water Capacity
- Navigation Aids
- 2 x Furuno radars, magnetic compass, GPS compass, echo-sounder, DGPS navigator, Navtex receiver, Sea pilot 75 autopilot, MF/HF
DSC, Sat C, 2 x DSC VHF radios, electronic chart plotter, email facility, satellite phone, searchlights and loudhailer.
- Comfortable accommodation for 5 persons, in 3 cabins. Galley, sanitary facilities, air-conditioned etc.
- 2 x 98 kVA Cummins generator sets; Cummins hydraulic power; fuel and fresh water supply systems at 75m³ per hour, with transfer
hoses on reels
- Deck Equipment
- 70 tonne metre & 150 tonne metre Effer hydraulic long reach cranes, capacity – 13.5 tonnes @ 11.6m reach and 6.2 tonnes @
11.6m with winch respectively. Towing winch 500m x 36mm diameter wire, 30 tonnes pull; Tugger winch 100 x 18mm diameter wire, 8 tonne
pull; Anchor handling winch 100m x 50mm diameter wire, 80 tonnes pull; bow roller 150 tonnes; 2 x Towing hooks, 15 & 30 tonnes.
Survey facilities to include u.p.s. system, 1000mm diameter moonpool. Capstan. Towing and anchor handling equipment.