20m DNV Class High Speed Wind Farm Service Catamaran.
Download vessel specification
- 2010, South Boats - Cowes UK
- UK MCA Workboat Code of Practice 2, up to 60 miles from safe haven with 12 passengers. DNV Classification 1A1.R2.LC.Crew.
- Main Engines
- 2 x MTU 10V 2000 M72 each 1205 bhp at 2250rpm driving through twin disc MGX quick shift transmissions to oversized Ultra Dynamics UJ575 jets for maximum low down thrust when holding station at wind farm turbines.
- 27 knots maximum, 20 knots cruising.
- Tank Capacities
- Navigation Aids
- 2 x Radars. Electronic chart display, Echosounder, NAVTEX, Telephone, AIS, Email, Internet, MOB Location System, DGPS, GPS, GMDSS A1, 2 x VHF (1 x DSC), Magnetic and GPS Compasses.
- Seating & Accommodation
- Individual crew and passenger seating for up to 27 in total with sprung safety seats, footrests, storage areas, WC, shower, galley, 2 x 2 en suite cabins. Eberspacher heating and air conditioning.
- Equipment Includes
- Specially developed MK IV bow fendering and boarding platform with rubber fendering. Strong box section bow platform with sprung fastening for give when landing, built out "nib" fits between boat and landing piles locating the boat and providing a shorter step off distance to turbine ladder, from a bow platform with safety rails. Onan silenced keel cooled 17.5Kva generator set. Palfinger hydraulic crane with capacity 2160kg @ 4.4m to 330kg @16.3m. Spencer Carter hydraulic capstan forward. Side bulwark doors. CCTV monitoring all areas. Night vision cameras. Fuel transfer house. High pressure jet wash system. 6 tonnes deck capacity with deck lockers.