Twin screw, shallow draft survey/environmental monitoring/crewboat.
Download vessel specification
- Schottel Holland, 1983, rebuilt and re-engined UK 2007
- Bureau Veritas 1 - Hull - Mach Special service 'Coastal Area'. MCA Workboat Code of Practice - Category 2 up to 60 miles from safe
- Main Engines
- 2 x Cummins QSM 11, total 810BHP driving twin open propellers through reverse reduction gearboxes.
- 13 knots
- Fuel Capacity
- 5,000 litres
- Navigation Aids
- Kelvin Hughes RSR 1000 sea radar with electronic chart display, Nucleus 5000R
river radar, GPS compass, Echosounder, Fluxgate compass, Navtex receiver, D/F,
3 x VHF radios including GMDSS set, AIS, telephone, searchlight.
- Included Equipment
- 2 x 20/27 kva silenced gensets, domestic boiler, 24v - 220v invertors, spacious wheelhouse
with dinette, survey desk, spacious interior below with large galley / messroom and seating, large clear aft deck.
- 339mm ID multibeam transducer moonpool plus 350mm x 250mm moonpool.