Twin screw, shallow draft survey/environmental monitoring/crewboat.
Download vessel specification
- Schottel, Holland 1983 - Rebuilt and re-engined 2010
- Bureau Veritas1 - Hull - Mach. Special Service 'Coastal Area' UK MCA Workboat Code of Practice - Category 2 - up to 60 miles from safe
- Main Engines
- 2 x Scania 430 BHP Engines, total 860 BHP, @ 2,200 RPM, each driving twin open propellers through twin disc reverse reduction gearboxes.
- 13 knots
- Fuel Capacity
- 5,000 litres
- Navigation Aids
- Kelvin Hughes RSR 1000 sea radar with electronic chart display, Nucleus 5000R
river radar, GPS compass, echo sounder, Fluxgate compass, Navtex receiver, D/F,
3 x VHF radios including GMDSS set, telephone, searchlight.
- For four crew.
- Included Equipment
- 2 x 16/20 kva silenced gensets, Electric bowthruster, domestic boiler, 24v - 220v invertors, spacious wheelhouse with dinette, survey desk, spacious interior below with large galley / messroom and seating, large clear
aft deck. 660mm x 350mm, plus 350mm x 250mm moonpools.