Twin jet, shallow draft, fast survey/personnel boat. Norse 1050 is road transportable.
Download vessel specification
- 1999, Holyhead Marine Services, UK.
- UK Workboat Code of Practice Category 3 - up to 20 miles from a safe haven. LSA equipment for 6 men.
- Main Engines
- 2 x Sabre Perkins 265 Ti engines, total 530 BHP at 2500rpm, driving through Hamilton 321 water jets.
- About 20 knots light, 18 knots loaded.
- Fuel Capacity
- 750 litres
- Navigation Aids
- Compass, Fluxgate compass, 2 x Sailor VHF radios, Echosounder, Radar, Differential G.P.S., Searchlight, Telephone.
- Seating for 6 (total, including skipper), 19” racking for survey equipment, survey/work table, W.C. and galley.
- Included Equipment
- 240v A.C. and 24v D.C. power supplies.