Eurocarrier 3211 Multicat.
Download vessel specification
- July 2012 - Neptune Shipyards BV.
- Bureau Veritas 1+ Hull - Machinery, Special Service, Multi Purpose Ship, Unrestricted
- Main Engines
- 2 x Cummins QSM38, total 2800bhp driving fixed pitch propellers in forward nozzles through twin disc MG5321 reverse reduction gearboxes. Keel cooling. 2 x Caterpillar C9 plus 1 x Caterpillar C6 gensets.
- Bollard Pull
- 36 tonnes
- 10 knots max, 7.5 knots economic
- Tank Capacities
- Navigation Aids
- Magnetic and GPS compasses, autopilot, 2 x daylight viewing radars, speed log, echosounder, Inmarsat C9, 2 x DSC VHF radios, MF/HF radio, electronic chart display, watch keeping alarm, AIS, DGPS navigator, Navtex, talkback units, searchlight, GSM phone, iridium Satphone with email.
- Forward mounted 230 tonne/metre Heila HLRM 200-4SL crane – 9000kg @ 16.3m reach to 22500kg @ 7.75m reach plus aft mounted Heila 140 tonne/metre HLRM 140-3S Crane. 80 and 50 tonne deck winches and 15 tonne tugger winch. Towing hook, push bows, bow roller, hardwood covered working deck, fuel and fresh water supply pumps and hoses, anchor handling gear includes sharks jaws and hydraulic pin arrangement forward plus hydraulic pins aft. 265 bhp bowthruster, stern roller, container points on deck. 4 point mooring system, (4x7 tonne hydraulic winches), container locking points.
- 11 heated and air conditioned cabins, 5 of which are twin berth.