Multicat type, twin screw, shallow draft, multipurpose coastal tug/workboat.
Download vessel specification
- 1994 by Holyhead Marine Services, UK.
- Bureau Veritas I 3/3 (E) Pontoon 'Coastal Waters'. Loadline Certificate. UK M.C.A. Code of practice for workboats up to 24m, Category
2, up to 60' from safe haven.
- Main Engines
- 2 x Cummins K19M engines, total 940 BHP at 1800rpm, driving through Twin Disc MG 516 gearboxes. Fitted with keel cooling and fixed
- Bollard Pull
- 14 tonnes
- Free Running Speed
- 9 knots
- Fuel Capacity
- 17m³ vessel's own capacity plus 68m³ in cargo tanks.
- Fresh Water Capacity
- 39m³ in freshwater ballast/supply tanks.
- Navigation Aids
- Compass, Robertson autopilot, 2 x daylight viewing radars, Echosounder, Electronic chart display, 2 x VHF radios, G.P.S. Navigator,
Navtex receiver, Telephone, Searchlights.
- For up to 4 crew.
- Included Equipment
- 65 tonne/metre Effer hydraulic long reach crane, capacity - 5 email@example.com reach. Anchor handling winch 30 tonnes pull. GM hydraulic
power pack. 2 x 40 KVA Cummins generatorsets. Fuel and F.W. supply systems, both @ 50m³ per hour. Deckwash/GS pump 25m³ per hour. 15
tonnes towing hook. 50 tonne bow roller. Push bows. Windlass. Towing and anchorhandling equipment. Flying bridge control station. 30
tonnes SWL demountable 'A' frame. 9m dredging and levelling plough.