Multicat type, twin screw, shallow draft, multipurpose coastal tug/workboat.
Download vessel specification
- Neptune Marine Services, Holland 2009.
- Bureau Veritas 1+ Hull - Machinery Special Service, Multi Purpose Vessel,
Unrestricted Navigation. UK MCA Workboat Code of Practice Category 1, up to 150
miles from safe haven.
||2.0 to 2.5m
- Main Engines
- 2 x Cummins KTA 38 M2, total 2,600 BHP. Driving fixed pitch propellers in
Kort nozzles through Twin Disc MG 5321 reverse reduction gearboxes. Keel cooling.
- Bollard Pull
- 29 tonnes
- 10 knots
- Fuel Capacity
- Fresh Water Capacity
- Navigation Aids
- Magnetic and GPS compasses. Autopilot, 2 x radars. Speed Log. Echosounder,
Inmarsat, 2 DSC VHF radios, MF/HF radio, electronic chart display, watchkeeping
alarm, AIS, DGPS Navigator, NAVTEX, talkback units, searchlight, GSM phone, Iridium
satellite phone with e-mail.
- For up to 6 persons, heated and air conditioned.
- Included Equipment
- 200 t/m Heila HLRM 200-4SL crane, 9000kg @ 16.3m reach to 22.500kg @ 7.75m
reach. 80 and 50 tonne deck winches, 15 tonne tugger winch. Wheelhouse winch
controls. Towing hook, push bow, bow roller. Hardwood covered working deck. Fuel
and freshwater supply pumps and hoses. Anchor handling gear includes hydraulic
fork arrangement forward, plus hydraulic pins fore and aft. Auxiliary engines,
2 x cummins 6CTA 8.3-DP(m), 2 x Cummins 150KW gensets. Cummins 4BT (M), 40KW