Multicat type, twin screw, shallow draft, multipurpose coastal tug/workboat.
Download Vessel Specification
- January 2011 - Neptune Shipyards
- Bureau Veritas 1+ Hull - Machinery, Special Service, Multi Purpose Ship,
Unrestricted Navigation. UK MCA Workboat Code of Practice Category 1, up to 150
miles from safe haven.
- Main Engines
- 2 x Cummins KTA38-M2, total 2600bhp driving fixed pitch propellers in forward nozzles through twind disc MG-5321 reverse reduction gearboxes. Keel cooling. 2 x Cummins 150Kw gensets.
- Bollard Pull
- 29 tonnes
- Free Running Speed
- 10 knots
- Tank Capacities
- Navigation Aids
- Magnetic and GPS compasses, autopilot, 2 x daylight viewing radars, speed log, echosounder, Inmarsat C9, 2 x DSC VHF radios, MF/HF radio, electronic chart display, watch keeping alarm, AIS, DGPS navigator, NAVTEX, talkback units, searchlight, GSM phone, iridium satelliet phone with email access.
- Equipment Includes
- 230t/m Heila HLRM230-4SL crane; 9,000kg @16.3m reach to 22,500kg @ 7.75m reach, 80 and 50 tonne deck winches, 15 tonne tugger, wheelhouse winch controls, towing hook, push bow, bow roller, hardwood covered working deck, fuel and fresh water supply pumps and hoses, anchor handling gear includes shark's jaws and hydraulic pins arrangement forward plus hydraulic pins aft, auxiliary engines; 2 x Cummins 6CTA 8.3DP(m), Cummins 4BT-(m) 40kw harbour gensets, 265bhp bowthruster, stern roller and container fastenings on deck.
- Up to six (6) persons, heated and air conditioned.