A 25 metre twin screw shallow draft ice class AHT / workboat.
Download full vessel specification
- 2010 - Hepworth Shipyard, UK
- Lloyds + 100 A1 Tug LMC Ice Class 1B
||25.0m (ex. fenders)
|Minimum working draft
|Maximum mean draft
- Main Engines
- 2 x Cummins KTA 38-M2 main engines, each producing 1300 BHP (1940kw) at 1,600 RPM, driving 1600mm fixed pitch propellers in fixed nozzles through reverse reduction gearboxes. Fitted with box coolers.
- Bollard Pull
- 25.0 tonnes
- Free Running Speed
- 11 knots
- Tank Capacities
- Navigation Aids
- Magnetic compass, GPS compass, 2 x radars, electronic chart plotter, echosounder, GPS, Navtex, VHF radios, MF/HF radio and inmarsat C, autopilot, searchlights, telephone, irridium satellite phone with email.
- Heated and air conditioned to suit severe North Caspian operating conditions. 6 cabins for up to 12 persons.
- 150 BHP bowthruster, 45 tonne split drum anchor handling and towing winch, 9 tonne tugger winch, hydraulic tow pins and hook, towing hook, 90t/m crane with capacity 18 tonnes at 4.5m to 6 tonnes at 12.5m reach, stern roller, hardwood covered working deck, 2 x 6BT 5.9-D(M) 78Kw generator sets, diesel hydraulic pump set, fuel and fresh water transfer pumps and hoses, push bow, hose handling gates port and starboard.