Twin screw, shallow draft, seagoing multitug.
Download vessel specification
- 1997 Hepworth Shipyard, UK.
- Bureau Veritas I 3/3 (E) Tug 'Deep Sea'. Load line Certificate. Complies with UK M.C.A. Code of Practice for workboats up to 24m
Category 1, up to 150 miles from safe haven.
- Main Engines
- 2 x Caterpillar 3412 D.I.T.A. engines, total 1450 BHP @ 1800 rpm, Twin Disc MG 5202 gearboxes. Fitted with box cooling and fixed
- Bollard Pull
- 19 tonnes.
- Free Running Speed
- 11.1 knots.
- Fuel Capacity
- 51m³/42 tonnes.
- Fresh Water Capacity
- 13.8m³ domestic + 76.5m³ ballast/supply.
- Navigation Aids
- Compass, Robertson AP45 Autopilot, 2 x daylight viewing radars, Echosounder, 2 x VHF radios, S.S.B. radio, Navtex receiver, GPS
navigator, Electronic chart display, GSM telephone, Searchlights.
- For 6 persons, fully fitted and heated.
- Included Equipment
- High lift steering gear, 120 BHP bowthruster, 80 t/m knuckleboom crane capable of 15,800 kg at 5.0m to 7,390 kg at 10.2m. 34 t/m
knuckleboom crane capable of 8,000 kg at 4.1m to 3,600 kg at 9.3m. Anchor handling winch capable of working over bow or stern - 45
tonnes pull at 8m per minute -22.5 tonnes pull at 16m per minute. Towing winch, wire capacity 270m of 36mm wire. Capstan/windlass.
Cummins 6BTA diesel hydraulic power pack, 192 BHP. 2 x Cummins 33 kva generatorsets. Fuel supply system, 50m³ per hour. Fresh
water supply system, 50m³ per hour. 20 tonne towing hook. 50 tonne bow and stern rollers. Two pushbows. Hardwood covered working
decks. Towing and anchor handling equipment. Demountable 30 tonne SWL 'A' frame. 9m dredging and levelling plough.