Airbus A380 wing transport vessel for the River Dee.
Download vessel specification
- February 2004 - McTay Marine Ltd, Bromborough UK.
- A1 IWW 'Roll on Roll off barge', LS "0", Zone 1, 'River Dee Service', +LMC UMS, E.P., A, B. UK MCA Class IX A.
||1.5m @ 4.3m airdraft
- Main Engines
- 2 x Cummins KTA 19 M3 engines, 477 kw each driving Jastram azimuth jet thrusters type W60.
- Bow Thrusters
- 2 x Cummins 6 CTA 8.3 M engines, 190 kw each driving Jastram azimuth jet thrusters type W20.
- Free Running Speed
- About 9 knots
- Navigation Aids
- River radar, sea radar, 2 x VHF radios, Navtex receiver, RTK DGPS, gyro compass, echosounder, electronic survey / route planning /
navigation system, autopilot, telephone, searchlights, tide gauge receivers.
- For 4 people in single cabins.
- Included Equipment
- Low level cargo deck with 300 tonne capacity lift system to lower cargo pallet legs into the hull for low air draft. Electronically
controlled ballasting and draft / air draft measurement system.