Twin screw, shallow draft, multipurpose tug/workboat.
Download vessel specification
- Hepworth Shipyard Ltd, Paull, UK, 2002
- Bureau Veritas I - Hull - Machinery Tug Unrestricted Navigation. Loadline Certificate. UK MCA Code of Practice Category 2, 60’
from Safe Haven.
- Main Engines
- 2 x Cummins KTA 19M3 main engines, total 1300 BHP @ 1800 rpm, driving through Twin Disc MG 5170 DC gearboxes. Fitted with box coolers
and fixed Kort nozzles.
- Bollard Pull
- 17 tonnes
- Free Running Speed
- 10.5 knots
- Fuel Capacity
- Fresh Water Capacity
- 10.7m³ own tank, plus 71m³ ballast/supply tanks.
- Navigation Aids
- GPS Compass, Magnetic Compass, Simrad EQ 60 38/200 KHz survey grade dual frequency echosounder, c/w printer and data output, Simrad
RA 53C - 15 colour LCD radar, Furuno Navnet LCD radar, Winfish GX Pro 11 electronic chart display, DSC VHF radio, MF/HF DSC radio,
DGPS, Navtex, autopilot, 2 x Searchlights, Mobile Phone, Satellite Phone, E-mail, GMDSS Area A2.
- For up to 12 persons maximumin 6 cabins, heated and air-conditioned.
- Included Equipment
- 120 BHP bowthrusher, 36 tonne split drum hydraulic anchor handling and towing winch, capacity 2 x 280m of 36mm wire, 65 t/m crane
(5 ts @11.5m), 50 tonne stern roller, demountable 30 tonne 'A' frame, hardwood covered aft deck, fuel and fresh water transfer pumps,
2 x Cummins 40 kva generatorsets, Cummins hydraulic power pack, survey moonpool and surveyors desk in wheelhouse, pushbow, 20 tonne
tow hook, heavy duty rubber fendering all round.