Twin screw shallow draft seagoing tug/workboat.
Download vessel specification
- Hepworth Shipyard, Paull, UK, 2005/06
- Lloyds +100A1 Tug + LMC
UK MCA Code of Practice Category 1, 150' from safe haven
- Main Engines
- 2 x Cummins KTA 38M2 engines, total BHP 2600, ZF gearboxes. Fitted with box cooling and fixed Kort nozzles.
- Bollard Pull
- 34 tonnes
- Free Running Speed
- 11.2 knots
- Fuel Capacity
- Fresh Water Capacity
- 15m³ domestic plus up to 32.5m³ ballast / supply.
- Navigation Aids
- Magnetic and GPS compasses, Autopilot, 2 daylight viewing radars, Echosounder, 2 x VHF radios, one with DSC, MF/HF DSC radio, Navtex
receiver, GPS navigator, Electronic Chart display, CCTV system, talkback units, wheelhouse winch control, searchlights, GSM phone,
Irridium Satellite phone, e-mail, GMDSS Area A2.
- For up to 12 persons maximum, heated and air-conditioned.
- Included Equipment
- Firefighting pump 600m3 per hours with wheelhouse mounted monitor. Double drum anchor handling and towing winch, 45 tonnes pull
@ 9m/min, capacity 500m +300 of 44mm wire, 10 tonne tugger winch. 3.5m wide stern roller with hydraulic guide pins. Spare towing wire
on powered storage reel in hold. Heila 90 t/m hydraulic knuckleboom long reach crane, capacity 29,700kg @ 2.89m to 5,100kg @ 14.47m.
2 x Cummins diesel hydraulic power packs. 2 x Cummins gensets. Kort KT250 bow thruster. High lift rudders. Fuel and fresh water supply
pumps. Hardwood covered working deck. De-mountable 40 tonne 'A' frame. 35 tonne tow hook.