Twin screw shallow draft seagoing tug/workboat.
Download vessel specification
- Hepworth Shipyard, Paull, UK 2005
- Lloyds +100A1 Tug +LMC
International Loadline Certificate
UK MCA Code of Practice Category 1, 150' from Safe Haven
- Main Engines
- 2 x Cummins KTA 38M2 engines, total 2,600 BHP, ZF gearboxes. Fitted with box
cooling and fixed Kort nozzles
- Bollard Pull
- 34 tonnes
- 11.2 knots
- Fuel Capacity
- Fresh Water Capacity
- 12m³ domestic plus up to 60m³ ballast / supply
- Navigation Aids
- Magnetic and GPS compasses, Autopilot, 2 x daylight viewing radars, Echosounder, 2 x VHF radios, one DSC, MF/VHF DSC Radio, Navtex
receiver, GPS navigator, Electronic chart display, CCTV system, talkback units, wheelhouse winch control, searchlights, GSM phone and
fax. Irridium Satellite phone, Email, GMDSS Area A2.
- For up to 12 persons maximum in 6 cabins, heated and air-conditioned.
- Included Equipment
Double drum anchor handling and towing winch, 45 tonnes pull @ 9m/min, capacity 2 x 500m x 44mm towing wire. 3.5m wide stern roller
with hydraulic guide pins. Spare wire on powered storage reel in hold. Palfinger PK 120000 ME Hydraulic Crane, capacity 24,490kg @
3.5m to 6,390 kg @ 14.3m. 10 tonne tugger winch, 2 x Cummins 50 kva gensets. 2 x Cummins diesel hydraulic power packs. Kort KT 150 bow
thruster. High lift rudders. Fuel and fresh water supply pumps. Hardwood covered working deck. Demountable 40 tonne 'A' frame. 35
tonne tow hook. Double bow fender and heavy fendering all round. Fresh water maker, 3,000 litres per day.