Twin screw 25m shallow draft seagoing tug/workboat.
Download vessel specification
- 2004 - Hepworth Shipyard, UK
- Lloyds +100 A1 Tug LMC UMS UK MCA Code of practice category I, 150 miles from safe haven.
|Minimum Working Draft
- Main Engines
- 2 x Cummins KTA38-M2 engines, total 2600bhp, each driving fixed pitch propellers in fixed Kort nozzles through ZF gearboxes fitted with box coolers.
- Bollard Pull
- 34 tonnes.
- Max Free Running Speed
- 11.2 knots
- Fuel Capacity
- Fresh Water Capacity
- Navigation Aids
- GPS and magentic compasses, DGPS, 2 x radars, echosounder, doppler log, AIS, cameras and displays, searchlights, Navtex, electronic chart display, autopilot, Inmarsat C, MF/HF radio, 2 x VHF (1 x DSC), wheelhouse winch control iridium satellite phone and fax, email, cell phone.
- Split drum anchor handling and towing winch, 45 tonnes pull at 9m/min, capacity 500m x 44mm towing wire, 14 tonne tugger winch, 3.5m wide stern roller with hydraulic guide pins, spare wire on powered storage reel, 90t/m Heila HLRM 90/55 hydraulic crane,
capacity 29.7 tonnes at 2.9m to 5.1 tonnes @14.47m. 2 x Cummins 50kva gensets, Cummins diesel hydraulic power pack KT150 bowthruster, high lift rudders, fuel and fresh water supply pumps, hardwood covered working deck, demountable 40 tonne 'A' frame, 35 tonne tow hook.
- 12 persons. Heated and air-conditioned.